TheIRS2453DS is based on the popularIRS2453DS self-oscillating half-bridge gate driver IC, and incorporates a
high voltage full-bridge gate driver with a front end oscillator similar to the industry standard CMOS 555 timer.
HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The output driver
features a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Noise immunity is
achieved with low di/dt peak of the gate drivers, and with an under voltage lockout hysteresis greater than 1.5 V.
TheIRS2453DS also includes latched and non-latched shutdown pins.
* Integrated 600 V full-bridge gate driver
* CT, RT programmable oscillator
* 15.6 V Zener clamp on VCC
* Micropower startup
* Logic level latched shutdown pin
* Non-latched shutdown on CT pin (1/6th VCC)
* Internal bootstrap FETs
* Excellent latch immunity on all inputs & outputs
* ESD protection on all pins
* 14-lead SOIC or PDIP package
* 0.5 or 1.0μs (typ.) internal dead time
* RoHS compliant