The PN7006BSEC-R1 is a high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver based on P_SUB P_EPI process. The floating
channel driver can be used to drive two N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT independently which operates up to 150 V.
Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high
pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross -conduction. Propagation delays are matched to simplify use
in high frequency applications. It has two versions PN7006A & PN7006B.
* Fully operational to +150 V
* 3.3 V logic compatible
* dV/dt Immunity ±50 V/nsec
* Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
* Gate drive supply range from 5.5 V to 20 V
* Output Source / Sink Current Capability 450mA /900mA (at Vcc = 15V)
* Independent Logic Inputs to Accommodate AllTopologies
* -5V negative Vs ability
* Matched propagation delay for both channels