The L6388E is a 400 mA high-voltage high and low side driver and is available in SOIC-8 package.
This device has a driver structure that enables to drive independent referenced channel power MOS or IGBT. The high-side (floating) section is enabled to work with voltage rail up to 600 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible for ease of interfacing with controlling devices.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ±50 V/nsec in full temperature range
- Driver current capability:
- 400 mA source,
- 650 mA sink
- Switching times 70/40 nsec rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V CMOS/TTL input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- Dead time and interlocking function