The L6574D013TR device is intended to drive two power MOSFETS, in the classical half bridge topology, ensuring all the features needed to drive and properly control a fluorescent bulb.In order to ensure voltage ratings in excess of 600V, the L6574 is manufactured with BCD OFF LINE technology, which makes it well suited for lamp ballast applications.
An integrated bootstrap section, eliminating the normally required bootstrap diode and the zener clamping on Vs, makes the L6574 well suited for low cost applications where few additional components are needed to build a high performance ballast.
- High Voltage Rail Voltage Rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt Immunity ± 50 V/ns In full Temperature Range
- Driver Current Capability : 250 mA Source 450 mA Sink
- Switching times 80/40 ns Rise/Fall
- With 1 nF Load
- CMOS Shut Down Input
- Under Voltage Lock out
- Preheat and Frequency Shifting Timing
- Sense OP AMP for Closed Loop control or protection features
- High Acuracy Current Controlled Oscillator
- Integrated Bootstrap Diode
- Clamping on VS
- SO16, DIP 16 Packages