The MCP3201-CI/SN is a Single Channel 2.7 V 12-Bit A/D Converters with SPI Serial Interface available in SOIC-8 Package. It combines High performance and low power consumtion in a small package, making it ideal for embedded control applications.
- 10-bit resolution
- ±1 LSB DNL, ±1 LSB INL max.
- 250 μA max conversion current
- 5 nA typical standby current, 1 μA max.
- I2C™ compatible serial interface
- 100 kHz I2C Standard mode
- 400 kHz I2C Fast mode
- Up to 8 devices on single 2-wire bus
- 22.3 ksps in I2C Fast mode
- Single-ended analog input channel
- On-chip sample and hold
- On-chip conversion clock
- Single supply specified operation: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Temperature range:
- Extended: -40°C to +125°C
- Small SOT-23 package
- Data Logging
- Multi-zone Monitoring
- Hand Held Portable Applications
- Battery Powered Test Equipment
- Remote or Isolated Data Acquisition