The PIC18F45K80-I/PT is a 3.6 kB RAM and 32 kB flash 8-bit microcontroller with low power and high-performance.
This microcontroller introduces a design enhancements that makes it a logical choice for many high-performance, power control and motor control applications.
- 20 nA sleep mode
- 300 nA watch dog timer operation in sleep modes
- Integrated ECAN conforming to CAN 2.0 B active specification
- Extreme low power sleep mode ideal for battery applications
- Charge time measurement unit supports touch sensing and advanced sensing applications
- 12-bit ADC
- 1 MSSP serial ports for SPI or I2C communication
- 2 enhanced USART modules and two analog comparators
- Digital signal modulator
- Self programming flash supports 10 k erase/write cycles and 20 years retention