• Unique Constant On Time (COT) Control Provide wide range of dimmer compatibility and deep dimming down to 1%
• Single stage triac dimming solution with few external components Low BOM solution cost
• Flexible topology design,supporting isolated solution (Flyback) and Non-isolated solution (Buck-boost & Buck)
• Boundary Conduction Mode (BCM) Operation Delivers high efficiency solutions with small EMI components
• 12V MOSFET driver support higher power LED light
The AP1694A is a high performance AC/DC power factor corrected for mains dimmable LED driver applications. The device uses Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) technology to regulate output current while achieving high power factor and low THD. It operates as a BCM mode controller which is good for EMI.
The AP1694A have a 10V Mosfet driver, and it's suitable for high power dimmable LED lighting
- Mains Dimmable LED Lighting